The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has constituted a Special Reconciliation Committee (SRC) to address issues in both the Lagos and Osun states chapters of the party.
The reconciliation committee, according to a release signed by Hon. Debo Ologunagba, the
National Publicity Secretary of the party, is charged with the responsibility of reconciling all various stakeholders including aspirants in the just concluded state congress and governorship primary election respectively in Lagos and Osun States.
The party gave the members of the committee to include :
- Eyitayo Jegede, SAN – Chairman
- H.E. Chief Mrs Mutiat Ladoja – Member
- Barr. Monsuru Olakukoyi – Member
- Alhaji Chief Kunmi Mustapha- Member
- Hon. Tolagbe Animashaun -Member
- Hon. Awila Banigo – Member
- Elder Olusola Sunday Soledolu- Member
- Barr. Mrs Abimbola Lanre Balogun – Member
- Dr Kayode Adaramodu -Secretary
- Hon. Adegbite Adedamola – Administrative Secretary
The party charges all stakeholders and teeming members of the party in both states to remain focused and “continue to present a common front for the task ahead”.